One of the best features of QuickBooks payroll is a direct deposit that helps in saving a lot of time and performing the tasks in the easiest manner. But, one common question that comes to the mind of every QuickBooks user-how does direct deport feature work in QuickBooks payroll? How to activate this feature? What are the signup requirements for the direct deposit in QB payroll? To get the answer of all these questions, here’s a guide for you that will clear all doubt regarding making the direct deposit in QB Payroll.
What are the requirements for signing up in direct deposit?
There are requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to get signed up with ease. So, let’s have a look at these requirements:
- First of all, you must have access to the internet
- You have installed the supported version of QuickBooks Desktop on your computer
- Keep handy the EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Also, an active subscription of QuickBooks Desktop is a must
- Apart from all these, it is important to have a bank account that can easily handle the transaction related to ACH (Automated Clearing House.
Benefits of activating direct deposit feature
With this feature of QuickBooks payroll, you’ll get a number of benefits such as:
- First of all, there is no cost or fees for sign up
- You don’t have to pay any monthly fees.
- Employees will be paid on schedule.
- You only have to pay for it when you’ll use it.
How to activate and sign up direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll?
- First of all, open the menu and go to the ‘employee’
- Now, choose ‘my payroll service’
- After this, go for “activate direct deposit”
- After finishing the process, you have to review the form.
- If you’re asked for a Pin Code under the section of legal company detail then enter the five digits without the extension.
Verification of the company
- At first, you have to add the “Legal Company Name” along with Address in the industry.
- In the next step, choose the ‘industry’ as per your company’s business.
- After this, you’ve to add the details of the owner.
- Enter your email address to verify the details of “Payroll Administrator”
- In the bank detail section, you need to enter the bank account details that QuickBooks payroll can debit for charges and transactions.
- After this, you just have to view the agreement link and read it carefully.
- If you agree to it and tick the box next to the agreement.
- In the section of ‘check security limits’, you will see a number of questions that you have to answer them all.
- After this, click on the ‘submit’
- After submitting it, you will get a confirmation message displayed on the screen. You can take a print out of this message.
- When you are done then make sure to click on ‘Return to QuickBooks’
If you are not able to follow these instructions or want any other information then you can contact the team to avail our QuickBooks payroll support service for quick and effective solutions. Supportive and experienced team members know how to manage the technical errors of QuickBooks. Furthermore, they have training in dealing with the troubleshooting tools to fix the woes of QuickBooks payroll in a hassle freeway. So, talk to the live technical experts by dialing the helpline number.