When it is about to maintain the accounts and finance, the one name that comes to the mind is QuickBooks software. Easy application, money management, sales invoicing and financial reporting are some of the most important advantages of this software. Along with this, payroll is also an important service that allows you to perform a number of tasks.
Despite its multiple benefits and features, there are a number of errors that are associated with QuickBooks payroll. One of the most usual technical glitches of QuickBooks error 15270. This error can be seen while downloading the payroll update. During this technical issue, you’ll get an error message of- payroll update didn’t successfully complete.
If you need any kind of technical assistance in resolving this issue then you can get connected to the technical experts. You’ll be given with a suitable solution for this. You can also follow these steps for troubleshooting this error on your own.
How do I resolve the QB error 15270?
- Before proceeding to the steps, you need to turn off the UAC
For fixing the error in Vista
- First of all, you’re needed to click on the Windows Start button
- After this, you’ve to go to the “Control Panel”.
- When you’re done doing this, you need to select the “Classic View” which is available on your window’s left side
- In the next step, just make a double click on the option of “User Accounts”.
- After doing this, choose “Turn Control User off or on”.
- Now, you have to clear the UAC (User Account Control). This will help in protecting your desktop. Once down, just click on the option of “OK”.
For fixing error on Windows 7
- At first, make sure to tap on the Windows button and after this go to “Control Panel”.
- In the next step, you have to “View” by hitting the drop-down icon. After this, you need to select “Large icons”.
- After that, go to “User Accounts”.
- In the next step, you have to make a click on “Change Account Settings”
- In the last step, you have to slide the option to “Never Notify” and then click on the option of OK.
- When you’re done following these steps then make sure to restart the computer.
- In the last step, just restart QuickBooks application and then open the company file.
What are the steps for updating QuickBooks from help menu?
- For this, you’re needed to tap on “Help menu” that is present at the top of the page.
- You have to navigate to “Update QuickBooks”.
- In this step, click on the “Options” tab in the center of the page.
- You have to click on “Mark All” in order to download the QB update automatic manner.
- After this, you have to click on the option of “Save”.
- After that, you’ll find an option of “Update Now”. You have to make a click on this.
- In the next step, you’re needed to check the box of Reset Update.
- When the download complete window pops up, click on the ‘close’ button.
- After this, you have to close and re-open the QuickBooks application in order to check whether the QuickBooks update problem has got fixed or not.
If above-mentioned steps don’t fix your technical error of 15270 then consider asking for technical support from the certified and knowledgeable team of technical engineers. You just have to reach the technical experts by dialing the toll-free helpline number +1-800-966-9904. QuickBooks payroll users will get instant solution and instructions over the phone call.